1. Remove the 4 screws holding the black plastic cover on your headlights..
Then remove the cover itself.
2. Loosen the 4 bolts holding the body colored headlight cover in place.
Then lift the body colored headlight cover off the headlight assembly.
3. Remove the wiring harness from the headlight bulb.
There are two plastic tabs that you have to squeeze to get it off.
4. A few inches back from the connector, there is another fastener holding the wiring harness to the headlight bucket.
Remove this by squeezing the two tabs on the outside of the bucket.
The fastener will slide right out,
and then just set the harness out of the way.
5. Remove the crank rod from the retractor motor.
Place a flat blade screwdriver on each side of the pivot and twist them to pop it off "straight away". The bucket will now drop down into the closed position.